Terms and Conditions
- If you join one of our tours you agree to these terms and conditions.
- There is no requirement to contribute any money to any of our free walking tours. The tours are operated on a tip-only basis. The tour guide may suggest you contribute, but you are free to decide whether you want to do that. If you opt for a tailor-made tour, however, a price is charged in advance. These are refundable up to 72 hours before booking.
- Participants who have made a reservation have priority over people who did not make a reservation.
- We are free to cancel a tour at any given time, for example because of bad weather or for any other given reason.
- Groups of six people or more can only take part if the tour guide allows them to. He or she can deny them participation unless they have liaised about this with the organization in advance. In case such groups wish to participate, a minimum fee of 20 euros per person is charged.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone the right to join a tour at any given time for any reason.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that we have no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, or any other inconvenience caused by the operator of the tour.